Sunday, April 17, 2011

My First Owl


Remember when I saw the owl and the turkey? Well, ever since I saw the owl I have been bringing my camera with me to church. And it finally payed off when I got this nice picture of him sitting in a tree. I was really excited about getting this good of a picture. I got another picture of him before he flew to this branch. It is not as good. Patience really does work when you really want a picture of something such as an owl. Hope I can get more pictures of him soon, and I will still bring my camera along with me when we do go to church. ~Whitney

1 comment:

  1. Nice photo ... I do the same thing I take my camera wherever I go. Whitney, MJ has been asking for you, we've not seen you on the Cornell site lately.
    Everything okay we all miss you.

    ReplyDelete